- INFORMATION FOR THE DATA SUBJECT
- Purpose of data processing: the purpose of processing the data is to maintain a commercial relationship with the data subject. The expected data processing operations are as follows:
- The sending of commercial advertising notifications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, or any other electronic or physical means that exists, now or in the future, through which commercial communication is possible. These notifications will be sent by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and will be related to its own products and services, or to those of its partners or suppliers with whom it has entered into promotional agreements. In this case, the third parties will not under any circumstances be granted access to the personal data.
- The carrying out of statistical studies.
- Processing/management of requests and queries made by the data subject through any of the contact channels made available to them.
- Sending of website newsletter.
- Criteria for the holding of data: Personal data will be held as long as a mutual interest exists for maintaining the purpose of the data processing. When the holding of data is no longer necessary for this purpose, the data will be erased using the proper security measures, ensuring its anonymity or total destruction.
- Transfer of data: Personal data will not be transferred to third parties, unless stipulated otherwise by law.
- Rights of the data subject:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to access, rectify, transfer and remove the data, as well as to restrict or oppose its processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint before the competent supervisory body (agpd.es) if the data subject considers that the processing is not in line with the data protection regulations in force.
- Contact details in order for data subjects to exercise their rights:
- OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE DATA SUBJECT
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY informs data subjects and expressly guarantees that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, except in cases where the said transfer is necessary in order for the RESPONSIBLE PARTY to provide a service. In such cases, the transfer will always be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
All the data requested through the website are compulsory, since it is necessary in order to provide the data subject with an optimal service. In the event of the data subject failing to provide all the data, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY cannot guarantee that the information and services it provides are fully in line with the data subject’s needs.
- SECURITY MEASURES
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY guarantees that it has implemented the proper technical and organisational policies in order to apply the security measures set forth in the GDPR with the goal of safeguarding the rights and freedoms of data subjects. It also guarantees that it has provided the data subjects with the information necessary in order for them to exercise these rights.